According to the rheumatologist, Spondyloarthritis is one group of diseases that covers the effects like inflammation in the spine and joints. The name itself is a combination of two names spine (spondylitis) + joints (arthritis). There are several types of Spondyloarthritis that I have plotted below.
Rheumatologist says that some of its types affect young age groups also. Therefore, it becomes essential to observe to find out if you have any symptoms of Spondyloarthritis or not. So, stick to this article and gather the correct information about it.
Common Types Of Spondyloarthritis Include:
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Axial Spondyloarthritis
- Enteropathic Spondyloarthritis
- Peripheral Spondyloarthritis
- Psoriatic Spondyloarthritis
- Reactive arthritis
Overview Of Spondyloarthritis:
If a person has ankylosing spondylitis, he or she experiences it at a young age. In this Spondyloarthritis, there is inflammation in the spine and sacroiliac joints. It causes chronic pain and stiffness in the back. These types of patients have diseases in their peripheral joints, and there is frequent inflammation at the sites of tendons and ligaments to bones. The most general case is inflammation on whole fingers and toes.
In psoriatic Spondyloarthritis or arthritis, the skin of a person under observation proves that it had paired with a musculoskeletal feature of Spondyloarthritis. It means that it will affect your joints. There is the possibility of eye inflammation in this arthritis.
Synonyms Of Spondyloarthritis:
There are some symptoms of Spondyloarthritis that prove you might be a patient of this disease. Here, in this section, I have plotted the symptoms of this disease.
- You might have long-lasting back pain at a low rate.
- There might be stiffness of the back.
- Stiffness and backpack become worst at night in many cases.
- You might experience fatigue.
- There is painful joint and swelling.
- Fingers or toes may look like sausages.
- There are chances of skin and hair if there is psoriasis.
- There might be an eye inflammation.
How To Diagnose Spondyloarthritis?
To diagnose it, doctors start checking your medical history by inspecting you through a medical exam. Doctors will use some tests like a blood test that helps in determining HLA-B27, and to measure markers of inflammation, studies through imaging processes to check for the evidence of inflammation, and to find out the symptoms of it.
What Is The Cure For Spondyloarthritis?
To treat a diagnosed patient is essential to know the type of Spondyloarthritis and how severe it is. There are some treatments that I am listing below.
- Physical therapy for the management of the spine in the long-term is useful.
- Nonsteroidal inflammatory drugs.
- Disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs are efficient.
Did you come to know that what are the symptoms of Spondyloarthritis? In this article, I have listed the types and symptoms of Spondyloarthritis. Additionally, I have shared the information on how to diagnose and treat Spondyloarthritis according to the rheumatologist in Jaipur.